.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Notes on My Final Essay

The exam root word is link to subject of my ENG 102 class and I just finished it touch minutes ago. My experience regarding the quiz is quite a positive. I gestate that I have through with(p) my research right and replyed my questions accordingly.\n there argon two specific questions I felt that I am overconfident to dress. Researching in the library and browsing the profits are the two intimately confident questions to me. The reason that I am confident to answer question researching the library is that I am familiar with the subject, researching in the library database has most consents academic kit and boodle and it is a good baffle to find helpful resources. In fact, I have been habituate the MC library for a while, and the MC library is rattling easy and convenient to use. earnings is a nice coiffe to connect with the entire man as well as for the academic researching project. People use it as a moderate to find online resources. Because, it is connected to the full-page entire worlds online database that will trust people great regain to find beneficial document. The internet researching is a good stylus to find variety of utilitarian development.\nThere are withal two specific questions are quite challenging. I am not quite confident to answer them. They are evaluating cultivation and understanding of buccaneering. I guess evaluating information is a delicate one and I to a fault believe I sometimes unintentionally evaluate the information with my own bias and opinions. divergent individual will probably to have different views regarding this question. The answer will depend on personal believes religions, policies and situations. There is no simple right or wrong answer to it. I am not quite comfortable with understanding of plagiarism as well. I think it is necessary to know simply what a plagiarism is. Sometimes, I got confused with the plagiarism and citation. For example, I think that rewrite persons wok from t he textbook and do not put all citation in the paper is not plagiar...

No comments:

Post a Comment